The name of the institution changed in 1943 to Fairmont State College.
Volume1943-1949 PublisherFairmont State College Pages384 Possible copyright statusAll rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the publisher, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law. For permission requests, write to the publisher, addressed “Attention: Permissions Coordinator,” at the address:Fairmont State University, 1201 Locust. Ave., Fairmont, WV 26554. LanguageEnglish Digitizing sponsorLYRASIS Members and Sloan Foundation Book contributorFairmont State University, Ruth Ann Musick Library Collectionfairmontstateuniversity; americana